Passionate leaders committed to living the XBioSpace values
Dr. Steve Chen
Chief Scientific Architect and Tech Patron
- Fellow US National Academy of Engineering (NAE) and American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Vice Chairman, Board of Directors, American Council for Congressional Affairs.
- Chief Executive Officer, Information Supergrid Technology (ISGT), USA
- Chief Architect, Cray Research (1979-1987) developing the Cray X-MP and Y-MP supercomputers, generating $1 billion in revenue on a commercial scale.
- Mentored many small IT companies e.g. BEA, Brocade, Mellanox (Israel-based)before their IPOs, and collaborated with many large IT companies e.g. IBM, Fujitsu, SUN,HP, DEC, Intel, LSI, Motorola, Fairchild, EMC, StorgeTek, Microsoft, CA, EDS, CSC,Boeing Computing System, British Telecom, AT&T, Northrop-Grumman and Acer.
- Holds patents and broad experience in R/D collaboration and technology commercialization with many multinational companies and governments in U.S., Europe, Asia and China. He was referenced in March 28, 1988 Time Magazine cover story, and Harvard business school case study
- During 1988-1992, Dr. Chen was the CEO/President and Chief Architect of SupercomputingSystems Inc., a $250M joint venture with IBM, Boeing, Ford, DuPont, Electricity De Franceto build the world fastest highly parallel 128-way parallel-vector supercomputers.
- Directs the AI/ML research in healthcare at XBioSpace Research